About:Tony Hawk Underground 2 Free Download
Tony Hawk’s Subway 2 or Thug 2 was released on October 4, 2004. Tony Hawk Underground 2 is the sixth installment in the Tony Hawk game series.
Tony Hawk’s Metro 2 is a sports video game, the sixth action in the NONYSOFT Tony Hawk series and the sequel to Tony Hawk’s Metro. Underground 2 was released in the United States on October 4, 2004, and is available for Playstation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Microsoft Windows, and Game Boy Advance platforms. On March 15, 2005, it was released for the Playstation mobile device and was renamed Tony Hawk’s Undergrix 2: Remix, which included additional levels and characters.
Before the advent of Tony Hawk, extreme sports were boring. We didn’t realize it at the time, but in retrospect, how can we waste time on a game that doesn’t allow you to be perpendicular to a rocket mower, shooting like a pile of steam fertilizer, shooting a skateboard out of your body fireball and the melody of the late Johnny’s Mesmeric ring cash?
In fact, it’s hard to believe how fun, stupid, and wrong the Hawk series has achieved four-wheel skateboarding, and that the Thug2 is the most complete and innovative. For starters, Bam Margera (the infamous donkey) as a guest star is a great choice. You may not like its sassy and sinister brand of humor, but it fits the game’s lawless ethics and adds a strong sense of character that Cut Hawk just can’t achieve.
The silly mix of tricks is still the order of the day, now powered by sticker slaps, post-collision spells and a slow “focus” mode. Like Thug, you need to spend some time on the board, and there are a series of climbs and hangings (and graffiti signs) to help you get moving.
Although veterans may find this all too familiar, it’s still impossible not to take advantage of it – even frustrated traditionalists are drawn to the return of the classic form. Online gambling is also very exciting.
In short, this might be the best extreme sports game ever, and the only real caveat, if there’s no decent cockroach game, it’s rubbish.
- Classic Mode: A premium mode in TUG2 that allows players to use Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 3 Play-Game to play thug level 2 from Tony Hawk and other levels from previous games.
- WALLPLING has been replaced by a slap sticker
- NATAS SPIN: A technology that allows players to jump on poles, shoot waterfalls and other related objects, and perform tricks
- Players can use flips and passes to modify any aerial skills. Press the arrow keys twice to activate.
- Players can now leave their skateboards behind, but they can also spray graffiti in the game level
ALT NAMES: 托尼霍克地下滑板2, THUG 2
RELEASED IN: United States, Germany, Russia
THEME: Licensed Title, Skateboarding
PUBLISHER: Activision Publishing, Inc.
DEVELOPER: Neversoft Entertainment, Inc.
PERSPECTIVE: Behind view
How to Download and Install Tony Hawk 2 Metro
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to Uploadhaven.
- Wait for 5 seconds, then click the blue Download Now button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to complete.
- After downloading Tony Hawk’s Underground 2, right-click on the .zip file and click “Check out on Tony Hawk Metro” (to do this you need to have 7-zip, which you can get here).
- Double click on Tony Hawk’s underground folder and run the EXE application.
- Enjoy! Make sure the game is running as an administrator. If you encounter any missing DLL errors, find downgrade folder or _commonredist folder and install all programs in that folder.