Be a real thief. Fly over a self-service sandbox community. Monitor your target and gather information that will help you carry out the theft. Accept the challenge and steal the safest house. Buy high-tech anti-theft equipment and learn new thieves’ skills.
Selling stolen items to passersby. Whats a real thief! A good thief always looks at his target. What is in it? Who lives here? What is your target schedule? Find out when the house is empty and if there are curious neighbors. Choose from many possible ways to prepare the best plan.
There are many modern devices in Thief Simulator that can be used to gather information about your targets and their communities. Be careful! In some homes, you may encounter uninvited guests. If they find that you are committing a crime, they will call the police. In this case, hide and wait until they stop looking for you, otherwise you can put out the loot at any time and escape as quickly as possible.
Thief Simulator is exactly what it sounds like – it perfectly simulates the feeling of a real thief in the world. Use survey strategies to gather information, prepare for your action, and then implement your plan. Use the money in the car to purchase high-tech equipment, which will allow you to get bigger and better results.
When it comes to technology, you need at least a GeForce GTX 750 to go beyond the minimum graphics card requirements.
Over the years, simulation has made great progress. What was once a problematic training tool has grown into a very powerful niche market, offering some great deals.
For example, the latest version of Microsoft Flight Simulator was released on PC last year. After turning it on, I can confirm that it’s as good as what I’ve heard.
Xbox gamers will be able to enjoy it later this year, but in the meantime, bring the folks at Noble Muffins, Console Labs, and publisher Playway Thief Simulator, hoping to steal our hearts.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 750
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
How to Download & Install Thief Simulator
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Thief Simulator is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Thief.Simulator.v1.45.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Thief Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.