About:The Sims 2 Free Download
The Sims 2 is a 2004 Life Simulation Strategy video game developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts.
It is the sequel to The Sims. The game has the same concept as its predecessor: players in their Sims control different activities and establish relationships in a way similar to real life.
Stunning sequel to the bestselling PC game of all time! You will be able to guide the whole life of Sim and try to make them reach their life goals.
The Sims 2 follows the same concept as its predecessor: Sims players control different activities and establish relationships in a way similar to real life.
The Sims 2, like its predecessor, does not have a specific end goal; The game is open. Sims have goals, desires and fears in life, the achievement of which can lead to both positive and negative results.
All Sims have a lifespan and can live up to 90 days depending on the degree to which their aspirations are fulfilled.
- OS: Windows 98/98 SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista (if patched)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz (2.4 GHz for Vista and above)
- Memory: 512 MB (1GB for Vista and above.)
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0 compatible.
- Hard Drive: 11.1 GB free space.
How to download:
Are you looking for The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection? click here
We may have the game for more than one platform. The Sims 2 is currently available
How to play:
- Download and extract The_Sims_2_Win_ISO_EN.zip
- Mount The Sims 2.iso – If you don’t know how to mount files, check this article: https://oldgamesdownload.com/wiki/install-games-on-windows/
- Open the downloaded file and run “setup.exe”
- When prompted to enter a CD key, open “Serial Key.txt” in the downloaded folder and use one of the keys there
- Once the installation is complete, open the “NoCD” folder and copy and paste “Sims2.exe” from the NoCD folder to the folder where you installed the game. By default, this will be “C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSBin”. When prompted, you must confirm that you want to overwrite the files in the destination
- Right click on “Sims2.exe” and select “Run as administrator”
- play the game