From a single cell to a galactic god, evolve your creature in the universe you created. Play with the five evolutionary stages of spores: cell, creature, tribe, civilization and space.
Each stage has its own style, challenges and goals. You can play however you want: start from the hive, and feed some kind, from humble tidal creatures to interstellar travelers, or go straight in and build tribes or civilizations on new planets.
Spore provides you with a variety of powerful and easy-to-use creation tools so that you can create all aspects of the universe: creatures, vehicles, buildings and even spaceships.
Although Spore is a single player game, your creations are automatically shared with other players, giving you an unlimited number of worlds to explore and play.
Play the game of evolution by creating custom creatures and exploring amazing new worlds. Three eyes, six feet, four mouths. When you design each element of your new lifeform, it is entirely up to you. Transform your creativity from amoeba to star.
As a conscious space traveler in Spore, this innovative simulation game puts evolution in your hands.
Set up free PC games for Windows Spore for direct single sign-on. It is an active action game with large capacity animation box. If you want to play more games on your PC, take a look.
Spore is a very cool and dynamic game. We ordered a germ in a kidnapping simulator. The game was created by Maxis and published by Electronic Art. It was released on September 7, 2008. The design of this game is well designed and the hand looks great, which makes this game more cool and fun. Beautiful soundtrack and amazing audio cues are also added to this game.
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP with Service Pack 1 and Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium® 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (768 MB RAM for Vista)
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX®: The latest version of DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: At least 4 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for creations
How to download and install Spore
- Click the Upload button below and you will be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait for 5 seconds, then click the blue Download Now button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to complete.
- After the spore download is complete, right-click on the .zip file and click “Unzip to SPORE.Collection.GOG.zip” (for this, you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click on the Spore folder and run the exe application.
- Enjoy! Make sure the game is running as an administrator. If you encounter any missing dll errors, find Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all programs in that folder.