About: Power And Revolution
Choose your political party or illegal organization and try to overthrow the powers that be with violence, revolution or democratic elections! Control the opposition forces, manage the party budget, talk to the media, comment on bills, start protest movements, gain your independence, infiltrate the areas of power, raise and conquer an army with the help of foreign countries or illegal groups The whole area or the capital! The player can also create elements on the world map that change accordingly: nuclear power plants, wind farms, military bases, pipelines, high-speed trains, airports and much more.
Choose your political party or illegal organization and try to bring down the regime by force, revolution or democratic elections! Control the opposition, manage the party budget, speak to the media, make a statement on the bill, launch a protest movement, gain independence, infiltrate the sphere of power, form an army with the help of foreign or illegal groups, and occupy the entire region or the capital! Players can also build items on the world map, and they will change accordingly: nuclear power plants, wind farms, military bases, pipelines, high-speed railways, airports, etc.
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8, 7
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphic: 256 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics card
- Warehouse: 4 GB of available space
How to Download & Install Power & Revolution
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Power & Revolution is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Power.Revolution.Geopolitical.Simulator.4.v6.16.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Power & Revolution folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.