About:Medieval 2 Total War Free Download
Total War Rome allows you to personify one of the three main Roman houses of that time, Julii, Brutii or Scipii. Your main objective in the game is to occupy fifty provinces in total. However, before conquering Rome, you must have the support of the people.
To do this, you have to play a short game in which the player has to take control of fifteen provinces while surviving some faction. New factions will automatically unlock for you as you progress through the game. Each faction has different objectives and provinces that must be controlled.
Control of the province is given to the faction whose army occupies the province’s cities. There are many buildings in the city to control and upgrade, such as temples, markets, city walls, barracks, stables and military units. Controlling more cities will give you some geographical advantages and higher taxes. However, controlling the big cities is a little more difficult. Real-time 3D tactical combat is the other half of the game.
You will combine strategic and tactical game modes and represent the battle scene. There are infantry, cavalry, archers, artillery and other units in battle.
Everyone has their own style of use, optimum strengths, efficiency, training standards, defensive and offensive views and morale. However, morale depends on the commanding experience of an army general, combat experience, and the nature of the force.
Medieval 2 Total War is developed by Creative Assembly and published under SEGA. The game was released on November 13, 2006. It is the fourth game in the series of Total War. You can also download the universe in War Earth Assault.
Just like previous games, Medieval 2 Total War also includes two modes, including combat and a single-player campaign. Battles can take place in user-defined scenarios or in historical scenarios that simulate real battles, such as the Battle of Aginkor and the Battle of Arsouf.
In campaign mode, you have to choose a particular faction and then you have to develop it economically and militarily to win the battle. The game consists of 22 factions, 17 of which are playable. Medieval 2 Total War has great visuals and great sound. You can also download AI War Fleet Command.
Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms is the official expansion pack for last year’s award-winning Medieval II: Total War, which offers players new territorial exploration, army command, and enemy conquest.
Kingdoms is the most content-rich expansion ever made for Total War, with four new campaigns focusing on large-scale maps in the British Isles, Teutonic Northern Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas.
In Medieval II, you can only get a glimpse of the breathtaking landscapes of South America, but in Kingdoms, vast swathes of North and South America are already open for you to conquer. All-new New World factions are now fully playable, including the Aztecs, Apaches, and Mayans.
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: Celeron 1.5GHz Pentium 4® (1500MHz) or equivalent AMD® processor. (2.4 GHz P4 Recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB of RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- Disk Space: 5 GB of uncompressed hard drive space
- Graphics Card*: 128MB Hardware Accelerated video card with Shader 1 supportand the latest drivers. Must be 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible. (256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7300 or greater or ATI® Radeon® X1600 or greater recommended)
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- DirectX Version: DirectX® 9.0c
How to Download & Install Medieval II: Total War Collection
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Medieval II: Total War Collection is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Medieval.II.Total.War.v1.52.ALL.DLCs.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Medieval II: Total War Collection folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.