About:Medal Of Honor 2010
Operate directly under the authorization of the National Command, and when the mission must not fail, a relatively unknown entity will be selected from the selected fighters. They are first-level cadres, with more than 2 million active servicemen.
Of these, approximately 50,000 are directly controlled by the Special Operations Command. Level 1 operators have a higher level of operation, even surpassing well-trained special operations forces. Although they are classified, their exact number fluctuates in the hundreds.
They are living, breathing, and sophisticated warfare instruments. They are experts in the use of violence. Medal of Honor™ is inspired by real first-class customers in this elite community. Players play the role of these fighters and use their unique skills to fight new enemies under the harshest and hostile conditions in Afghanistan today.
Fight today’s war: Elite special forces use the surgical tactics of level 1 operators and the strike power of Army Rangers in fierce battles.
Unparalleled authenticity: A tense storyline set against the rugged landscape of Afghanistan with incredible speed and variety, creating a shooting experience that only the legendary Medal of Honor series can provide.
This is a good action game. The developer and publisher of the game is Electronic Arts. October 12, 2010 is the release date of the game. The story of this game is very good and touching. It brings back memories of friendship, knowing that it is deep in your comrade’s heart. If necessary, you will be shot. For me, this is hard and final.
The single player campaign includes introduction, first day and second day. In this game, everyone has their own number of tasks.
The history of the Medal of Honor 2010 on the PC is good. You will play two special forces agents, a U.S. Army Ranger. Gameplay ranges from stealth operations to full-scale combat and everything in between. This is the perfect combination of realism and action and invisibility.
Slow-paced partial breakdown of work. The weapons of this game are very suitable for combat. Players must complete good tasks in this game. The story takes place during the war in Afghanistan. You play as a soldier of the American Special Operations Forces. That’s all about this story. It really doesn’t look like that. The visual effects and music of this game are very good. Gun Play is very good in this game.
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault is the standard for measuring first-person shooter games. The threat that enveloped Europe in the 1940s is still evocative today. In the face of seemingly overwhelming obstacles, the victory of the Allies was achieved through countless heroic deeds. This action game brings World War II battles to life in an unprecedented way.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3.0GHz / Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz / Athlon X2
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900
- Graphics Memory: 256MB
How to Download & Install Medal Of Honor
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Medal Of Honor is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Medal.Of.Honor.2010.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Medal Of Honor folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.