Limbo is developed by PlayDead. It is a survival game where you have to protect the little boy who is wandering in the scary jungle in search of his missing sister.
The boy is drawn as a silhouette. The only thing you can see about this boy are his bright white eyes. Like any other 2D game, you can move the little one forward and backward, or you can make him jump up and down. It can climb walls, ropes and stairs. The main theme of the game is survival.
The boy is running, but there are many deadly obstacles in his way. Your goal is to protect the little boys from these bloody obstacles in many ways.
Limbo is developed as dark and grayscale graphics. The boy dealt with people who tried to kill him. The puzzles in Limbo are a bit tricky, let your brain think deeply to find a way out. Overall, Limbo is a great game with a smart design, realistic art and some horror moments.
Hence, just relax and get rid of all the distractions and enjoy the game. Oddplanet PC game is the best choice for this game.
Limbo, developed by Playdead, quickly became the best-selling indie game when it was first released in 2010. While this side-scrolling platformer has a cool tone, it still has a lot of personality. Black and white art style, terrible death scene and scary atmosphere make the player drunk in the artistic adventure.
Like many great indie games, Limbo is full of elegance, which creates a unique and dark atmosphere. Although the controls are easy to learn, the adventure puzzles can be deadly. Fortunately, this trip was ultimately worth it, as Limbo is one of the most satisfying independent adventures of this generation.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 512MB
- Hard Disk Space: 150MB
- Video Card: 5 years or younger. Integrated graphics and very low budget cards may not work. Shader Model 3.0 required
- DirectX®: 9.0c
How to Download & Install LIMBO
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once LIMBO is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to LIMBO.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the LIMBO folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.