With Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, experience the most popular game of 2008 like never before. Create a character of your choice and plunge into the amazing post-apocalyptic world, where every minute of it is fighting for survival. Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition includes all five game expansion packs Fallout 3: Action: Anchorage-Enter military simulation and fight to liberate Alaska Anchorage from the Chinese Communist invaders.
Pete-Go to the remains of post-apocalyptic Pittsburgh and immerse yourself in the struggle between slaves and their master knights. Broken Steel-Raise your level to 30 and complete the battle with the remaining forces in the area with Liberty Prime. Point Lookout embarks on a mysterious and infinite adventure in a huge misty swamp on the coast of Maryland. The mothership Zeta confronts hostile alien abductors and escapes from the alien mothership in its own way, which travels for miles over the capital wasteland.
This time the PC gaming industry will discuss Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition [v126.96.36.199 GOG+all DLC] PC version [5.5GB] reinstalled and highly compressed, if you are a real gamer, don’t miss us buying the game and playing, This is our Fallout 3 review: PC game version of the year [v188.8.131.52 GOG + all DLC] [5.5GB] Highly compressed repackage download can be used as a single direct link Please remember to save enough space to install it And check your PC specifications, even if you can run the game
Vault 101 gem ruins. For 200 years, Refuge 101 has faithfully served the surviving residents of Washington, DC and surrounding areas (now known as the Capital Wasteland). Although the United States was almost destroyed by the global nuclear war in 2077, the residents of Refuge 101 still enjoy a life away from outside pressure. However, on a fateful morning, you wake up to find that your father disobeyed the supervisor and left the comfort and safety provided by Refuge 101 for unknown reasons. Ask your father and the truth.
- Limitless Freedom – Take in the sights and sounds of the vast Capital Wasteland! See the great monuments of the United States lying in post-apocalyptic ruin! You make the choices that define you and change the world. Just keep an eye on your Rad Meter!
- Experience S.P.E.C.I.A.L. – Vault-Tec engineers bring you the latest in human ability simulation — the SPECIAL Character System! Utilizing new breakthroughs in points-based ability representation, SPECIAL affords unlimited customization of your character. Also included are dozens of unique skills and perks to choose from, each with a dazzling variety of effects!
- Fantastic New Views – The wizards at Vault-Tec have done it again! No longer constrained to just one view, experience the world from 1st or 3rd person perspective. Customize your view with the touch of a button!
- The Power of Choice – Feeling like a dastardly villain today, or a Good Samaritan? Pick a side or walk the line, as every situation can be dealt with in many different ways. Talk out your problems in a civilized fashion, or just flash your Plasma Rifle.
- Blast ‘Em Away With V.A.T.S. – Even the odds in combat with the Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System for your Pip-Boy Model 3000! V.A.T.S. allows you to pause time in combat, target specific body parts on your target, queue up attacks, and let Vault-Tec take out your aggression for you. Rain death and destruction in an all-new cinematic presentation.
- Mind-Blowing Artificial Intelligence – At Vault-Tec, we realize that the key to reviving civilization after a global nuclear war is people. Our best minds pooled their efforts to produce an advanced version of Radiant AI, America’s First Choice in Human Interaction Simulation. Facial expressions, gestures, unique dialog, and lifelike behavior are brought together with stunning results by the latest in Vault-Tec technology.
- Eye-Popping Prettiness* – Witness the harsh realities of nuclear fallout rendered like never before in modern super-deluxe HD graphics. From the barren Wasteland, to the danger-filled offices and metro tunnels of DC, to the hideous rotten flesh of a mutant’s face.
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1 GB (XP)/ 2 GB (Vista)
- Hard disk space: 7 GB
- Video: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6800 or better/ATI X850 or better)
- Sound: DirectX®: 9.0c
- Controller support: Xbox 360 controller
How to Download & Install Fallout 3: Game Of The Year Edition
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Fallout 3: Game Of The Year Edition is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Fallout 3 GOTY.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Fallout 3: Game Of The Year Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.