Inyroduction:darkness in the light destiny 2
Darkness In The Light Destiny 2 is the name of the Malfeasance Exotic quest series. It started with the item called The Seething Heart that was dropped from the Primordial Ascender in Gambit. All you need is to kill normal matches until one appears and kill it. You can’t actually start the mission before this happens.
Like many other space missions, you need to do a lot of work to complete the careless mission in Destiny 2 and the dark mission in the light. We’ll guide you through each of the steps below so you can understand what you’re doing. Below is a brief summary of each step.
- Boiling Heart: Get a Boil Heart and give it to backpackers.
- Secret City: Defeat 25 stolen bosses or minor bosses in the city of dreams.
- Fallen: Complete unique attacks on the fallen.
- Exhausted Weapon Heart: Give the Exhausted Weapon Heart to roam.
- Carry on as usual: win 10 maneuver games and drop 400 heads.
- Turn off the lights: Defeat 25 Guardians, then kill 4 enemy Guardians in an invasion, or let your teammates defeat 4 Guardians in an invasion.
- Dark Weapon Heart: Give the Dark Weapon Heart to the wanderer.
Destiny 2 Darkness In The Light
Destiny 2 is full of quests to complete and side quests to conquer. A special set of side quests is the hardest part of “Destiny 2”, and it’s also the one that players want to complete: the weird side quests.
Exotic side quests are spread across ‘Destiny’, with varying degrees of difficulty. Normally, each mission will reward you, the player, with an exotic weapon or piece of armor upon completion. One of the missions in the dark is the Light Exotic side mission. This article will provide instructions on how to complete the task.
This article will cover:
- What’s dark in the mission on the bright side?
- How do you complete the task?
- Why is the mission important?
What’s dark in the mission on the bright side?
The Dark Side in the Light mission is a strange side mission. After opening the Gambit and completing the introductory task of the game, it is first obtained by speaking to the Liberals in the Tower. This task is relatively easy but difficult to complete. The mission rewards you with the strange weapon Malfeasance, a strange hand gun and considered one of the best hand guns in the game.
Although compared to pistols such as thorns and ace of spades, this weapon is pale and weak, but due to its special feature called shadow explosive, the weapon is still an excellent choice for PVP and PVE.
Shadow Explosive is a skill that can fire stackable warheads. If there are enough warheads, it will cause explosive effects. Therefore, it is worth adding a powerful hand gun to your collection.
How do you complete the task?
To complete the mission, you must first talk to the character of the mysterious drifter who is in the depths of the tower. By talking to the NPC, you should have won a new quest line. The task is divided into several different parts.
You can complete these parts by doing the following:
- Boiling Heart: Talk to the Drifters in the Tower.
- Secret City: Defeat 25 mini-bosses in the City of Dreams, other NPCs do not count.
- Fallen: Help the wanderer find the thief who stole it. For this you must complete the corruption of the strike that can be found in the city of dreams. On the mission, find Callums’ grave and collect exhausted weapon cores.
- Exhausted Weapon Core: After collecting the exhausted Weapon Core, return to the Roamer and give him the Core.
- Business as usual: To complete this part of the mission you have to go back to Gambit and play some games. You have to shoot down 400 dark particles and win 10 games.
- Lights Out: For this part, in the Gambit match, stay in the game and defeat 3 enemy invaders or invade and kill 25 Guardians.
- Dark Weapon Core: After completing the mission in Gambit, go back to the Drifter and talk to him. After talking to him, he will reward you with a careless pistol.
Darkness In The Light Quest Destiny 2
If you want to be one of the best players in Destiny 2, completing dark missions on the bright side is indispensable. Completing the mission will save you one of the best hand guns in the game, dereliction of duty. Offenses will not only improve your skills and abilities in Crucible’s PvP mode, but also your skills and abilities in PvE missions such as Strikes and Night.
The gun can also be used for higher level content, such as dungeons and raids. Although often overshadowed by more popular guns like the Ace of Spades, this weapon is seriously underrated by players and should be used more by the community.
The gun can take your gameplay to a new level, so you must use it. However, this weapon may not be suitable for everyone, but it will be a good addition to the series. So you still have to complete this task.
Well, I know you are as excited as I am to receive a reward for wrongdoing, but before we get there, let’s start with the steps to complete the task. This is its process:
So, first, you have to get to the blister core. It can only be obtained by defeating the Rising Leader of the original servant in the Gambit. You can do this with a heavy weapon, which can keep playing until the boss appears.
After you’ve fired all the butlers, you can head to Secret City, where you’ll start a small mission. This mini mission requires you to defeat 25 enemies who have been captured by the yellow bars and some small bosses in the city of dreams.
After you’ve traded with some bosses, the next thing you have to do is help the Drifter. You will have to follow the thief who stole from him by completing the hit (aka Corruption), which can also be seen in the City of Dreams. Along the way you will find Tomb of Callums and collect exhausted weapon cores.
Weapon core sold out
Along the way you will find Tomb of Callums and collect exhausted weapon cores. Then you should go back and give this to the driver.
work as usual
As you already know, this part of the mission must be completed by returning to Gambit and playing some games. You need to win about 10 games and drop about 400 dark particles.
If you thought Gambit’s work was done, you were wrong. You must always do one of two things: kill an invading enemy 3 times or defeat 25 guards.
Dark Weapon Essence
Now you’re finally done, my friend. All you have to do is go back to the wanderer and talk to him. Then he rewards you with a carelessness pistol.
Undoubtedly, “Darkness in Bright Destiny 2” is a hellish mission that will make your blood boil, especially the strange Malfeasance head cannon that awaits you at the end. This will also prepare for Destiny 2-Beyond Light’s next expansion, which will land on Steam in November.
If you love absolute darkness in Bright Destiny 2 guide and are looking for another game like this, you may want to check out our post on Apex Legends.
Overall, the dark in the light mission is a great mission streak that can make you one of the most underappreciated weapons in the game. For more relevant content about Destiny 2, including coverage of the upcoming Destiny 2 expansion, please sign up for our newsletter below.
darkness in the light destiny 2
As with many other exotic quests, you’ll need to do quite a lot to complete the Darkness in the Light quest for Malfeasance in Destiny 2. We’ll take you through each step below so that you know what you’re doing. Here’s a quick summary of each stage.
- The Seething Heart: Get the Seething Heart and give it to the Drifter.
- City of Secrets: Defeat 25 Taken bosses or minibosses in the Dreaming City.
- The Corrupted: Complete the unique The Corrupted strike.
- The Depleted Weapon Core: Deliver the Depleted Weapon Core to the Drifter.
- Business As Usual: Win 10 Gambit matches and deposit 400 motes.
- Lights Out: Defeat 25 Guardians then either kill 4 enemy Guardians in one invasion once, or have teammates defeat 4 Guardians in one invasion three times.
- Dark Weapon Core: Give the Dark Weapon Core to the Drifter.
Get the Seething Heart
To start the whole thing off you’ll need to get the Seething Heart, which is only obtainable by killing the Ascendant Primeval Servitor boss in Gambit. Because Gambit bosses are randomized, you’ll need to play through matches until the Servitor shows up. Oh, and you need to win the match as well. Good luck!
City of Secrets
Once you have it the Seething Heart, head to the Drifter and hand it over. He’ll then set you on a quest to defeat 25 Taken bosses or minibosses in the Dreaming City. The Blind Well is a great opportunity to fill this quest as it spawns several Taken bosses in the ending phases. Remember, you need to deal them damage if you want them to count towards your total.
With the bosses beaten you’ll be given a special version of The Corrupted strike. You can start it through the Dreaming City map, so hop to it and you’ll receive the Depleted Weapon Core item as a reward. Be aware that this strike can be tough, so bring a good team with you. Take it back to the Drifter to push to the next phase.
how to beat darkness in the light destiny 2?
The player must defeat 25 guardians as an intruder, which is different from the Kade mission which requires the player to kill the intruder. Most importantly, the player (as the fire team) has to kill four members of the opposing team three times.
what is darkness in the light destiny 2?
Darkness in the Light is the name of the Malfeasance Exotic quest series. It started with the item called The Seething Heart that was dropped from the Primordial Ascender in Gambit. All you need is to kill normal matches until one appears and kill it. Before this happens, you can’t actually start the task.
how to complete darkness in the light destiny 2?
After completing the opening mission and collecting artifacts from the Silver Wing Seed, you will need to go to the tower to talk to the Drifter.