Summry:Clash Of Clans Gem
- Clash Of Clans Gem is a top game game used to enhance the player’s village. When the player downloads the game for the first time, they will start with 500 gems (250 is what you need to use in the tutorial, if you take building and troops, then 8). Additional gems can be obtained in the game by completing achievements, buying with real money or buying real money. GEM can be used in several ways:
- There are so many items like pirate flags, ancient barbarian statues, powerful statues and builders’ huts, they can only buy so many gems.
- GEMS can be used to purchase other resources, such as various amounts of gold, medicinal or black medicine.
- Gems can also be used to increase training, end or end military camp spells, or finish dark milk camp, delay spells for spell factory and dark spectral factory, and produce workshop attacks.
- Gems can be used to question the army’s clan castle before the end of the cooling. It can also be used to perform a “quick donation”, i.e. you can donate the army to others without training.
- GEMS can also be used to instantly complete construction or upgrade buildings, and upgrade labs, interstellar labs, and buildings that are destroyed in the builder’s base.
- Players can also use gems, to speed up the production speed of resource collector such as gold miner, medicine dan collector, medicine digging within a period of time.
- Heroes can be recovered or their healing rate can be improved with gems.
- GEMS can be used to purchase shields of different duration or hourly village guards, which will protect your base from attacks.
- Clash Of Clans Gem can be used to buy magical items from a businessman.
- In the builder’s base, we can use a gem to get the next round of victory rewards. It can also be used earlier to activate the bell tower earlier.
- You can also use GEM to change the name after a free renaming, and the price has gone up from 500 to 10,000 according to this official Tribal Conflict article.
- In village edit mode, gems can be used to purchase additional war base slots.
- More information about gems can be found on the Resources page.
Gems can be purchased in the store’s treasure list. For more information on multi-currency pricing, please visit the app.
Earning Clash Of Clans Gem
- Clash Of Clans Gem be obtained in the game by completing achievements. When you complete the challenge in your achievement list, for example, “Clear 50 Obstacles”, players will get gems. When the player gets 3200 trophies, they will get 2,000 gems (if it counts if all the gems awarded for the cup are 3715). This is the most gems players can get from their achievements, and use them wisely.
- Another way to get gems is through obstacles, the source of which is infinite (although slow). The obstacle will provide experience and can also save up to 6 gems at a time, although sometimes it does not save any gems at all. There is also a special obstacle called the Gem Chest, which will still reward 25 gems when they are eliminated, but it is much less than the normal obstacles.
- Players can also get gems by completing certain activities. For example, “10 wings got 10 more”. This activity can give you instant gems and XP. The highest gems obtained in the event are 250, and the highest highest XP gets 600 points.
- Another (although limited) way of earning GEMSTONE is by one of the top 20 players of the first three clan. At the end of every two weeks, the first three tribes got 50,000 gems, the second place got 30,000 gems, and the third place got 15,000 gems; This total is allocated among the top 20 players from each clan.
- Gems can be reduced in Gem Mines at Builders Base, although the process is slow, up to 4.8 Gems per day.
- If their fans unlock the corresponding reward level, players can get gems directly from the clan game.
- All magical items obtained by tribal games or other methods can be sold as alchemy wall.
- August 2019 Season Challenge Rewards from 5 to 20 Gems, up to 250.
- If not collected completely due to a lack of storage space, the resource reward in the Seasonal Challenge can sell up to 5 Gems. The number of gems earned by this conversion depends on the percentage that cannot be collected: 1 gem will be given every 20% of the reward, rounding (at least gem).
- Clash Of Clans Gem is free to play, but includes high-quality currency available for purchase (in this case GEM), providing players with game benefits. These types of games are called “free value added” games.
- In real life, the gem looks like an emerald.
- As players buy more gems, the cost of each gem will decrease.
- Lots of advanced players (if not more) buy lots of gems (these players are often referred to as “gems”); Jire Yao, one of the best players in the world, said he spent more than $2,500 on a gem.
- Healing heroes or gems required for powers requesting a clan castle is much more than completing upgrades or training troops: for example, 7 gems are required to complete an upgrade or troops, 42 dimensions are still required.. Fortress troops must immediately use 23 gems To treat the heroes within the remaining twenty minutes.
- During December 8, 2014 to December 8, 2014, IOS users can purchase the Gem Pack (Red) at $4.99 to aid AIDS research. When they did, they received a red shield in City Hall.
how to get gem boxes in clash of clans?
The generation of a GEM box is either completely random, or controlled by Supercell’s own algorithm. Currently, it is impossible to predict when the next GEM square will appear.
how to get gem box in clash of clans?
The GEM Chest is a mysterious box filled with gems! A village can only contain a box of gems at a time. Clear gem chests need 1000 drugs, take 30 seconds, and will give you 25 gems. Gem chest is rare, but they are becoming more and more popular in recent updates.
What causes a gem box to spawn in Clash of Clans?
The probability that the gem box appears in 2 weeks.
When the gems reach 70, 170, 1700, 17000, the production rate of the GEM fund will increase to 35%…
There is no specific demand in the gem box, but these “factors” may help you get more.