About:Test Drive Unlimited 2
Test Drive Unlimited 2 changes the type of driving, adding durability, progression and customization of the latest multiplayer game to the racing experience. Test Drive Unlimited 2 seamlessly integrates the single-player and multiplayer gaming experience, creating a dynamic world of ever-changing content and challenges.
Players define their online character through unparalleled avatars and personal vehicles, as well as purchase goods, clothing, and other luxury accessories for an international lifestyle. All-new racing types, vehicle classes, environmental challenges, locations, etc.
push this epic franchise to a new level of performance. Conquer the glory behind the wheel of the most outstanding performance car, take part in online competitions, and challenge opponents from all over the world. Personalize your life as you roam the streets, clean dirt roads in the sun – and kiss the islands of Ibiza and Hawaii.
The racing game belongs to its own league. When you are ready to press the front button and race the car, the thrill of watching the countdown timer on the screen is one that only fans of racing games will understand. But nowadays racing games cost a cent on various gaming consoles and mobile phones.
Most of these games are not fun to play and suffer from a myriad of ads, which makes it more difficult to play. But that’s not a problem with Test Drive Unlimited 2. This game is one of the best racing games ever. Do you want to know why? Then read the following:
What is Test Drive Unlimited 2 about?
Unlike most racing games which just begin without giving you a plot and are centered around you just driving in a circuit, this game gives you a great plot. This makes the game stand out from the rest.
You, as the player, will encounter the host of the Solar Crown, Tess Wintory, during her big birthday party in Ibiza. The solar crown is a famous international racing championship. Tess will take you to her car garage and allow you to fully drive her own Ferrari in California.
Once you drive on from the aforementioned party, you will wake up. Then you will learn that you are a bad valet. Tess will berate you for coming in late. She does think of firing you, but won’t and instead will ask you to accompany her to a famous club called Sant Antoni de Portmany. She says that if you do so then you can enter the famous racing championship Solar Crown.
While on the road, Tess explains that one racer withdrew, so there’s now one open place for you, the player. In the club, you will get introduced by Tess to Solar Crown viewers. But it’s not that easy to begin racing. To legally take part in the game you need a license and a car. It’s then that you will meet Todd Bishop through Tess. He will take you to an old used but good car dealership.
Once there you will choose a car and then go to a used caravan that will become your home. So the game is all set to begin now. You don’t have a house or a good car, but you can enter the championship and climb up the ranks.
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 3800+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X1800 or NVIDIA GeForce 7800 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 9 GB available space
How to Download & Install Test Drive Unlimited 2
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Test Drive Unlimited 2 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to TDU2.v034.Build.16.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Test Drive Unlimited 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.